MexiCajun Recipes

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mexicajun Humor 11.05


Mexicajun Humor ...


"Rodrigue wanna be a Jehova’s witness?"… - I would, but you know, we didn’t even see the accident… -

A pair of Nuns travelin on the other side of Breaux Bridge come to Thibodeaux’s house, knock in the door and say “We are Sisters of Christ” to which Thibodeaux answers - How you do dat ! – you're keepin soo well after all these years ! -

A lady walks into the police station to report a missing person. The officer in charge says “ very well, let me take your information” and asks “Do you have recent picture?”
- Yes, sir…here it is- , she saez... To which the offices replies…. "Ma’am, are sure you want us to find him?"

Rodrigue was caught speeding at over 120 mph and is pulled over by the local patrol
The policeman walks to the truck window and asks –“License please” – Don’t have none-, he replies, -“Your registration and insurance please”, - truck’s stolen, don’t have papers too “ May I see your glove compartment?” -Can’t do that, ma’gun will fall out… looking at the back of the truck the cop asks “May I see what’s in your toolbox?” - Got me two dead bodies in dere…says Rodrigue. By now the cop is totally paranoid and calls for his supervisor as backup.

The Lieutenant gets to the site, and asks Rodrigue “Your papers please” -Right away sir, license, registration and insurance… “Can I see you glove compartment” – Well of course officer, “Can you open your toolbox?” - No problem, have glares, my spare tire, all ma’ tools in order Sir- ” I don’t understand, says the lieutenant, the officer that pulled you over said that you had no documents, had a gun and two bodies in the back of your truck…” I’m sure he tol’ ya that I was SPEEDIN' TOO , didn’t he…-

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google